Sunday, February 27, 2011

On The Job Training (OTJ) Week

No more field camp!!! Hurray!!! Haha! Time to take some time to recover from my cough :) No more stress for the time being haha! It's my bro 23rd birthday today, bought marvel vs capcom 3 at $47 for him just now. For some reason I think I might be more happier than he is LOL!!! One stone kills two birds lol!

Cant help but keep feeling excited about the results of my posting tmr!!! Time to become the ideal soldier I have always wanted to LOL!!! With pride I lead.... CAT is coming!!!! It'll be cool to wear my MP uniform in front of the other units!!! HEH!!! Pride, Discipline and honour! Time to "try" getting a better shape again lol!!! LOL always lost in my own fantasy world lol.

It's julian's birthday party this sat. What should I buy for him???

Manage to contact XL again after so long lol and glad she's doing fine. Long way to go, a bright future awaits :)

No comments: